Topped with ice cream or whipped topping, your family and guests will think you spent all day making this delicious dessert.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 15 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
- 3 cans (21 oz. each) no-sugar-added apple pie filling
- 2 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces (optional)
- vanilla ice cream or whipped topping (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish or pan.
- SPOON half of pie filling into dish. Sprinkle with raisins. Crumble cookie dough over pie filling. Top with pecans.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and edge is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.