There is nothing in this I don’t like. This is so incredibly fresh and crisp-tasting. I can gorge on this the whole day and eat nothing else, seriously.
- 5 ears corn, husk removed, brush with olive oil and grilled, remove corn with sharp knife OR 2 cans of low-sodium organic corn
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 cups grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1½ cup (or ½ of one) English cucumber, skin on and diced
Add to a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 10 grinds of fresh ground pepper
- Add all of the above ingredients in a small glass jar with a lid. Shake really well. Taste and adjust seasoning and ratios of oil and vinegar as you desire.
- When ready to serve salad, add the dressing and gently toss.