Your tongue will go “ahhhhhhh.” And less in the doctor’s office “ahh” and more in the “Beach Boys Acapulco” “ahh…”
4 fl oz (100 ml) chilled champagne or sparkling dry white wine
2 fl oz (50 ml) peach juice
1 dash grenadine
2 slices of peach
- Pour the peach juice, chilled champagne or sparkling dry white wine and the grenadine in large goblet(s). Mix well.
- Serve decorated with slices of peach.
- Ideally, fresh peach juice should be used.
- Grenadine (a strong blood-red syrup made with pomegranates and honey) is optional.
- Bellini can also be served in a large champagne flute.