Ahhh, I can’t get enough cilantro lime dressings!!!
Ah, a zesty salad dressing. Chobani greek yogurt serves as a phenomenal (and incredibly healthy) base for thick salad dressings. The cilantro is fresh and the lime juice adds a terrificzing to the dressing. What you have here is a powerful flavor combination of green goodness. I served this over my shrimp salad one night and continued to use it to dress up my salads throughout the following week.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chobani 0% plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Continue to add olive oil 1 tbsp at a time as necessary to create a smooth finish.