So scrumptious and so healthy! A+++!
(Instead of 9″ cake pan as directed on packet of cake mix, use 9″ x 13″ glass casserole dish).
- 2 packets of Wellness Bakeries’ “Vanilla Bean Dream Cake Mix”
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅔ cup organic coconut milk (full-fat)
- ⅔ cup hot water
- ⅔ cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 10 packets Stevia
- 4 scoops (Tbsp.) Fructivia sweetener
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (or combo)
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 4 packets Stevia
- 2 scoops (Tbsp.) Fructivia sweetener
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- a pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray 9″ x 13″ glass pan with non-stick coconut oil spray.
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- Add remaining cake ingredients to cake.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While cake is baking, combine all crumb topping ingredients into a bowl and stir until mixture resembles streusel crumb topping.
- Remove cake from oven and immediately top with the crumb topping.
- Place back in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and cool for 15 minutes.